Friday 20 July 2012

Lil stuff

Reaches da weekend agn :33
for long time leaving my bloggie & kinda dusty already LOL
really dusty ~___~
Kinda lazy writing nowdays :\

recently or this few years,
change a lot for me.
How change ?
yea,almost everythg change..just don't knw hw to mention it ><

da question was,
Should i be happy or upset for this changes ?
Ans,
I don't knw.....

who really care wad my changes was ?
who really care those changes changed me ?
depression haunted my life since then.

im kind of strong cuz i can motivate myself .
i understand myself more than others ! 
just wad made everythg complicated was all those situations .
Leave it for nw,don't feel like talking abt it . 

Well,recently my sch had just done Sports Day n its my favourite event afterall :3
all my sadness,worries,depression 
has just been put off on tat day :)
everythg starts n end frm thr for me .
not everyone could understand it cuz they don't feel wad i feel .

big question to all Olson.(sch sport team)
"How big was ur RESPECT to this team ?"
"How important was this team for u ?"
my purpose for asking these was nt to show off wad this team had n not to quip anyone .
Everyone own to their teams n everyone surely working together hardly .
Champion ?
i'm dissapointed with all those ignoring their LITTLE job as a team member .
just a lil job . 
Just think abt it b4 u wanna criticise those tat working hard for their own team.
mayb u'll think tat im over sport or over active,n Sorry,i'll tell u tat im just working as a part of team member . Its a responsibility .

still,wanna thks to all tat working together as a team to make us agn da champion for 10years continuously :D 
LOVE'YA ALL ! 

Sch days were awesome but sometimes it didn't .
especially EXAM ! 
1st August goin to b Exam 2 n this is ridiculous =___=
after tat goin to be end of year's exam n i'm goin 17 for SPM !
how fast ?!!
this is ridiculous ! I'm haven't tall yt !
DON'T TREAT ME LIKE TAT ! :"(
hahhhahahah 
time really pass by as fast as it can...
felt like im a baby with old age -______-"
for all these,i cant do anythg...

thinking my dream agn ~
i realise i din even make them true !
Dancing ? Guitar lesson ?
my LIFE ! n how come i din even step myself in it ?
all bullshitssssssssssss .

i hope i stop talking abt i love it n wanna do it b4 i do it !
sadcase :(

let me tell y i love dance . 
its like a sport for me 
n its full of spirit,full or energy,full of hapiness n it gvs satisfaction.
Dance n sport was something tat make me express my hard n pain.
and i decide them as my dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment